July is my birthday month and I had a lot of fun this year! Glamored out with my close friends at Cuchi Cuchi, then spent my birthday weekend with Ky in California. Can't ask for more...
Cuchi CuChi Highlights

Oh Cuchi Cuchi, how I love Thee!
(click above image to get to album)

Vuthy Bong, Daffy, JBoog, and Mikey!

My CIDC Posse!

Their tapas were wayyy too yummy!

My girls from the 20's!

Smiles and giggles

Todd is all mine!

We shared a really huge dessert!

I love you guys!
SF Highlights:
Ky and I spent a day in SF. We went down to the Piers and had clam chowder. I am starting to really fall in love with Cali! Hummm might not be a surprise to anyone but I'M MOVING THERE!!! I can finally talk about it since HR at my current job already knows...I'm sooooooooooooo excited!

Everyone likes fruit stands!

Juicy!

Which side is my left side?

Buckets full of Chocolates... literally...

Ky's favorite...

alcatraz island

I wish I can hang out with the sea lions!

Baby! Don't pick your nose before we eat!

SF is a city for scarves!
My Bday Highlights:

Baby surprised me with Boston Cream Cake! Yummmm

A picture with beautiful Belia. =)

My new friends.

Ky and Sanith.

Went dancing after dinner... everyone were too full to move!
Vegas Highlights:

Had to hold up the fort in Vegas without my baby.

Its like we're in Venice!

"
Masquerade! Hide your face, so the world will never find you!"
Group picture with the bride and groom.

Me and Savvy!

So pretty!




Biggest cheesy smile i've ever seen on her!

World coolest cake!



Drew can we get extra sauce please!

Found my gnome!

So what does it mean when you catch the bouquet?

Yay! I win I win!
No comments:
Post a Comment