
I'm truly in love with the Isabella Garner Museum!! I can't believe that I've lived in Boston all my life and only been there once! I'm a bit ashamed... This place is gorgeous! Everything in there is preserved to be exactly how Isabella instructed when she donated the place. Its timeless; like we traveled back to the 1800's. Her presence still roams around every corner and every room.

When I saw the court yard with my own eyes, I was intrigued. The Sun gently enters through the glass ceiling, touches the plants softly. The design of the building allows the perfect amount of sunlight into the building. While Venetian decor fills your heart with that ghastly mysterious romantic feeling, you can't help but become mesmerized by its stunning atmosphere.
Unfortunately, there were no cameras allowed. Here are some pieces I found that reminds me of the building....





No comments:
Post a Comment