skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Got invited to a fashion show at the Liberty Hotel. I guess they have an event every other thursday called "Fashionably Late" and local designers catwalk their newest lines. The venu was classy and definitely upper scale. The entire show was very professional. The drinks there were also very good as well! Two mojitos was all I needed to relax and enjoy the show. I linked my photo to last night's pictures with friends.
Last night's designer was Jennifer Reale. She has a boutique in Boston and you can also shop for her clothing online. They are a bit fufu...To find out more, click on her (webby). You can also click the model image above to see some of my fashion shots from the event. I really liked her products... they conveyed the feeling of fun and sophistication. Perfect for spring and summer! I was also impressed by the bold colors and upbeat patterns she used. My favorite is the little (red dress).
Btw... Password is Daphpix!
- xoxo Daph
No comments:
Post a Comment