Saturday, February 20, 2010

Typical Fridays @ the office...team and tour...

I'm so excited Todd came back to work with us! Now we can hangout on top of the cubes all day!

Todd, worshiping my shrine... har har har

Getting ready for the Graphics Team Weekly meeting...

Meet the geeks and art freaks! Sam, Chi-yun, me, savy, and Jzak!

Heres a tour of my cube! I'm a very organized person as you can see...NOT! This wall is full of cards and photographs of my favorite people. Then to the right are screenshots of projects I'm working on...

I'm in love with photography! The center is a collage of some cool stock images... then to the right is a collage of typography pictures I shot at time square. You also must be wondering why I have a huge ball under my desk. Its my chair. =P

More stuff... I have the whole set of the Twilight Trilogy, unfortunately I haven't made progress with the third book... it got boring... but I heard the 4th book gets better. ugh!

- xoxo daph

No comments: