skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Decided to try circle lenses after every makeup artist waved about how cool they are...I ordered 4 pairs from pinkyparadise.com. They gave me 4 really adorable free cases to go with them. Shipping only took a week and it was $15 (a lil expensive cause some places are free but since their site looked more professional, I was willing to try it out.) A lot of these websites are based in Asia. They don't necessarily have the most secure websites... I recommend using ur paypal to make purchases. Each pair is supposed to last upto 10months, so take care of them! I have really sensitive eyes but so far they feel very comfortable...
In this photo, I'm wearing "tear grey", its supposed to have that glossy teary eyes effect. It also expands the size of your iris so you have extra googly eyes. (O.O) I like rocking different color contacts according to my mood... although, I do find gray to be the most natural.
No comments:
Post a Comment