
I was getting frustrated that all the indie films lately are pretty crappy... I mean, WTF was "Land.Women.Gold?" Luckily, Jenn saved the day! She took me to see "Exit Through the Gift Shop" on sat and it totally rocked! Before this film, I didn't know much about the graffiti world besides enjoying posted art work from woostercollective once in awhile. Now, it completely opened me to a new appreciation for underground art work! Gooo Banksy and MR. Brainwash!
Banksy's inspiring Pieces:





My absolute favorite Banksy pink elephant... He got a lot of ish from animal rights activists... but I say AWEEESOME! His web site.
Mr.BrainWash's mass production:



I like Banksy more just because he's the original creative mastermind. Although I can't deny that Mr.Brainwash or Thierry's art work is interesting and fun. Its like eye candy, fun to look at and really expresses his outlook on life.... it's beautiful! :) Visit his site here.


No comments:
Post a Comment