Thursday, September 3, 2009

Summer Count Down: #19

#19 - 9/3 (thurs)
Driving into work feeling a little iffy about paying $.27 for a f'n foam cup at Dunkin's for my ice coffee... I wonder how much is it for the whole roll... if they are going to start doing that, they should put a bar code on them... I
should write to them... another reason why Starbuck wins when it comes to customer satisfaction... I rather pay an extra $2 to have it my way than getting robbed over a foam cup...

#20 - 9/2 (wed)
Movie Night and Upper Crust Pizza at Vic's...
Wow! Intriguing movie! Its about a boy and a girl who fell in love and will do anything to win the other person's attention. They kept daring each other to do obnoxious pranks to prove each other's loyalty. Then the jokes became serious and their lives were at stake... very romantic and unpredictable.

#21 - 9/1 (tues)

Skipped the last day of class... I know... its like high school
again...

#22 - 8/31 (mon)

Took Mommy out to Cheesecake factory!

#23 - 8/30 (sun)

First show, brunch, and over timed at the office....Another master piece of Tarantino's... very well done... kept us on the edge of our seats... My favorite scene is when the Jewish girl ate danish with the nazi that killed her family... when he got up, turned around and left, she burst into tears. Priceless. Would 110% watch it again!

#24 - 8/29 (sat)

Stayed in bed all day...

#25 - 8/27 (thurs)

Yay Cirque du solei!
This is my second Cirque Du Soeil show... I saw Ka in Vegas during the photoshop conference... They're each good in their own ways... although Ka had a plot and of course the set was more extravagant... I liked Alegria's live singing...


#27 - 8/26 (wed)
... yikes... i dont remember what I did!

#28 - 8/25 (tues)
Took the train to class cause the Sox game was on...Photography class was boring... we learned to edit photos on photoshop and lightroom... yeah stuff i already knew...hehe ended up touching up my North End pics!

No comments: