Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Heart song...

Have you ever recorded memory into a song? Whenever I go through a lot, I try to record the memory into a song. I pick a song and listen to it over and over again. When the song is on, I let my heart go... let myself be vulnerable to my thoughts and emotions. When I become tired of thinking or listening, I stop everything. I turn off the song; turn off the thoughts; put them away, and hide them... Then someday, this song will resurface into my life. Maybe through the radio or through a random track on a CD from under the seat... when it plays, all the memories and feelings comes out. It could bring back happiness, or maybe teary eyes.... but either way, they will always be there for me.

My current heart song is "Derniere Valse" by Lisa Ono.


No comments: