"Hey,
I'm not sure if I ever wrote or said anything to you about how sorry I am about me just going missing, but I am. So if I never did, I am now. This apology may be rather pointless but, I still wanted to apologize either way.
It had nothing to do with you, it was all me in the sense of not knowing how to deal with that chapter of my life and not wanting to bring you down with me. There's a list of reasons why, I could bore you with here, but that's not the point. The point is, I'm sorry, and it would be cool if we could establish some sort of communication again and start anew.
So, I hope you are doing well...and if we don't ever talk again, take care of yourself. :)"
I'm not sure if I ever wrote or said anything to you about how sorry I am about me just going missing, but I am. So if I never did, I am now. This apology may be rather pointless but, I still wanted to apologize either way.
It had nothing to do with you, it was all me in the sense of not knowing how to deal with that chapter of my life and not wanting to bring you down with me. There's a list of reasons why, I could bore you with here, but that's not the point. The point is, I'm sorry, and it would be cool if we could establish some sort of communication again and start anew.
So, I hope you are doing well...and if we don't ever talk again, take care of yourself. :)"
LOL, cause my life was sOoOooOoo ruined by the lack of closure and I couldn't live with myself till now? Men are very funny creatures... really, somethings are better left in the dust.

No comments:
Post a Comment